Even after being very careful, you can make mistakes and regret them later. Then read on… The 10 most common mistakes travelers make when buying travel insurance. We hope they help you avoid common mistakes.
1) Don’t forget to analyze the coverage offered by your policy.
2) Do not write false information. When people try to save money, hiding information has disastrous consequences in the future. Provide appropriate facts about your current medical condition, because if the insurer discovers that you have an undisclosed illness, the insurance contract may be terminated.
3) Always read the fine print (Terms and Conditions). Never buy a travel insurance policy if it is not subject to the terms and conditions stated in the policy.
4) Don’t wait until the last minute. The last-minute purchase policy may not have the coverage you need and you may not have time to read the terms and conditions of the policy. Plus, planning ahead for your needs (eg comparing different options) will save you money. Another thing is that when you purchase travel insurance at the last minute, you are not covered for emergencies and trip cancellations.
5) Try not to break the law. It’s called the golden rule of travel: always obey the laws of your country of travel. Your travel insurance policy is limited to legal activities only. Always try to know the rules of the country you plan to visit.
6) Do not break the rules of travel insurance. Check everything you have covered and do not go to places that are not subject to the terms and conditions of the policy.
7) Do not buy travel insurance after becoming ill or canceling your flight as you will not be covered.
8) Do not participate in dangerous activities and sports unless covered by your insurance. Hazardous Activities coverage is an optional service, so be sure to add this coverage to your policy.
9) Avoid buying travel insurance while traveling, it’s fine if nothing bad happens. However, if something unexpected happens, such as a flight being canceled or a family member being taken to hospital, you may not have enough money to cover all the necessary fees.
10) If anything is unclear to you about the terms and conditions of your document, don’t be afraid to ask questions. Reputable insurance companies will provide you with all the information you need. Asking questions will give you a clear idea of what is covered and what is not.
Here are some important points to remind you to pay attention to in order to avoid any mistakes when it comes to travel insurance. Travel insurance is not a waste of money. On the contrary, it saves you money when you encounter serious problems. Therefore, always try to know the terms of your document. Don’t be careless when buying travel insurance and be careful when traveling. Enjoy and enjoy your travels.
Globelink offers virtually any coverage for all your needs. This includes a list of different types of policies, including single trip insurance and annual travel insurance plans, which give you the option of choosing a policy with comprehensive or basic coverage; Ability to expand your policy to provide additional cover for extreme sports/activities, baggage, golfer’s cover, excess waiver, event cancellation, wedding cover and much more.